If you’re like me, you’re always looking for something creative to do with your kids. Coming up with an activity that will be fun for them and enjoyable for you is always the challenge. My Dessine-moi un doudou kit is the answer.
Your children create the art. You put together their designs into easy to sew wonderful fabric items. All you need is one of my kits and a little imagination.
All of the materials in the kit are made from natural fibers and are locally produced in Belgium. Both the wool batting and linen fabric can be machine washed. The linen fabric can be ironed safely at the highest setting. The materials are all natural and non-toxic.
Your Dessine-moi un doudou kit includes:
- Sheets of high quality, linen fabric made in Belgium (4 sheets of 8′ x 12′).
- Natural wool batting made in Belgium. Natural wool batting provides a warm and cuddly filling for your fabric creation.
- Access to instructions online on how to make your own doudou
- Patterns to get you started
Features, benefits and a few extras added in
Dessine-moi un doudou is so much more than just pieces of fabric and sewing instructions. I designed my kits to spark your creativity and help you:
- Learn how to sew. If you’ve been thinking about pulling out your sewing machine but feel too intimidated to actually put something together, my kit is perfect for you. You can tackle a simple and fun project while learning the basics of how to sew.
- Make something with your kids. This is the best kind of project to do with your kids. You are able to participate in the design process with them.
- Create a unique gift. Whether you have children or not, a handmade doudou is an amazing gift. Nieces and nephews or children of friends will love to receive a heartfelt gift based on their drawings from a devoted aunt or special adult.
- Find confidence. Matching colors, handling fabrics along with sewing are skills that take time. I’m here to guide you, answer your questions and give you the confidence you need to continue making sewing projects beyond Dessine-moi un doudou.
- Get a bonus or two. Patterns with drawings are an added bonus when you access the online course. No need to worry if you don’t have any drawings of your own to get you started.
Still wondering if the Dessine-moi un doudou online course is for you? Check out my Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to all of your burning questions.
Get ready to start sewing!
Simply click the Buy Now button. After purchasing your kit, you’ll receive an email confirmation with login details for the e-course. Your Dessine-moi un doudou kit will be sent via regular mail the next business day.
While you’re waiting for your kit to arrive, ask your children to start drawing and set aside a collection of their artwork. Log in to the e-course and spend some time familiarizing yourself with the tutorials. Feel free to begin practicing on a spare piece of fabric.
By the time you receive your kit, you’ll be all ready to start bringing your children’s drawings to life.
My guarantee to you:
I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you decide you to return the Dessine-moi un doudou kit, I will refund your money less shipping and handling. Refunds will only be made to orders where no registration for or use of the online course has been made. Kits must be returned unopened.